Well on Sunday, November 21, 2010 Joel and I will proudly welcome our little girls into this world with so much LOVE!
2 weeks ago I developed cholestasis of pregnancy- NOT fun at all! http://www.americanpregnancy.org/pregnancycomplications/cholestasispregnancy.html
My OBGYN consulted with a wonderful maternal fetal medicine doctor and together they decided enough is enough and that they would deliver the babies at 36 weeks. 2 days before delivery I will have another round of steroids to ensure lung maturity for the girls. I spoke with our pediatrician and he was in agreement with this plan. With singleton pregnancies and cholestasis they usually don't go past 37 weeks. Then last week I started showing some signs of mild pre eclampsia so we have been watched very closely.
Tomorrow (Friday) we go for an OB appt, growth ultrasound and BPP. We can't wait to see their estimated weight.
We couldn't have made it this far without all of the loving support of our family and friends. The girls and I are so blessed to have Joel-he has really been such a wonderful caregiver and supporter through this all!
Pregnancy: 35 4/7 weeks
Weight Gain: on trackSleep: horrible! Not sleeping at all.
Genders: 2 princesses
Names: Middle names chosen for sure, first names are narrowed to 3
Feelings: Anxious to meet our daughters! We can't believe the time has actually come!
Cravings: Caesar salad, Italian
Health: Itching from cholestasis, Baby B found a home lodged into my Left ribs and on my sciatic nerve. Very uncomfortable. BPs creeping up.
Movement: Lots of movement, these girls are strong, party time is usually 8pm!
Belly: Fundal Height....I am measuring 45cm...(equivalent to 45 weeks pregnant!)
Current Medications: Ursodiol for cholestasis
Next Appointments: OB, Growth and BPP Friday 11.19.
scary-exciting-scary-exciting!! Mj
ReplyDeleteGood luck tomorrow, I hope everything goes as planned!!
ReplyDelete