Daddy Joel receiving his Daddy shower gift
My niece Ashley
My niece Chloe informing me that the baby bath tub has a thermometer built in so the water doesn't burn the babies!
My Auntie Darlene made me a baby blanket when I was born that yes, I still sleep with. She made two more for our girls and a new one for me!
Getting ready to dig into the "cake" gift from my sister and nieces.....Layers and Layers of clothes!
The GRAND diaper cake my sister made!
Very cute idea!
I was so blessed to have my beautiful 90 year old Gram there!
My niece Bella with the pretty pictures she colored!
Having trouble with the word scramble.
The gorgeous diaper cake and cupcake tower!
By the beautiful Jennifer, Sarah and Tina!
Pretty flower pens/centerpieces made by my girlfriend Melissa
Two peas in a pod favors....like I said not a detail missed!
The big surprise that took days to create!
Thank you Jen, Mom, Tina and Sarah! I love them!!
Out of sequence but, the nursery starting to fill up with gifts! Chloe is in there somewhere!
The delicious food!
Book shelf my brother-in-law made for his nieces :o)
It is now filled with books!
The pretty in pink gift table
My sister/BFF-Words cannot thank you enough for the beautiful shower you had for us! I am pretty sure she began planning it back in April!
FYI: I am not posing, I am trying to hold everything in :o(
My sister-in-law (Heidi), sister (Jen), Mama, cousins (Kim and Michelle)
Mommy and Daddy









Love, love, love the cake that your sis made, the cookies and the book shelf! So cute! Congrats on making it this far, good work mama!
ReplyDeleteLots of good pics and a fun day! Good job Jen!
ReplyDelete