Tuesday, November 9, 2010

bAbY sHoWeR #2

Just when I thought we couldn't be any more blessed a couple of my girlfriends from work had another gorgeous shower for us! My sister and I spent the afternoon at Drs. appointments and we then made our way to the shower that was held right at the hospital-perfectly convenient :o) Food was a LOVELY potluck of appetizers and divine sweets (potluck-my fave!) Michele even made shower punch! Yummmm....It was so great to see my work friends and share in such a fun celebration. We received so many more gifts, and again feel so incredibly blessed.
Aside from me being the guest of honor, there was one unexpected guest that showed up and was waiting for me upon my arrival.....


Bret Michaels! LOVE IT!


The delicious spread of food

The sweets! oh and my favorite Yellow Lays chips!

My good pals Michele and Simona

Modeling bibs

A group shot of the gals (Mason) who came to celebrate

Friends/Hostesses Michele and Jaclyn
Thanks girls!

My sis and I

My dear friend Michele and I-The lady responsible for such a beautiful day!

My friend Jen and I

No comments:

Post a Comment